Day 47 - Password Please

Day47_PasswordPlease

I wanted to do sometihng simple today, so I decided to create the lockscreen that I currently have right now.

I used Lucida Grande for all the fonts today and I took the icons from Google again. In order to darken the background image, I had to add a rectangular box on top of the image, then filled it with black, with a gradient of 40%. If I were to change the opacity of the image (which I tried), it would go more white, which wasn't what I was going for. So, I decided to add the rectangle on top. As for the numbers, I had the rows be in a single textbox, instead of having each of them in individual textboxes.

Everything was pretty easy to create, especially when I placed the screenshot right next to the artboard. This really helped to make sure that I created everything.